Two years, three secondments and endless opportunities captures the possibilities the programme provides.
Alongside your secondments and personal development programme you will also join your fellow Nuclear Graduates in a core training programme that includes:
- Managing Projects
- Commercial Acumen
- Leadership & Management
You will also be able to support young people in understanding careers in the sector and in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), showcasing your communication and demonstrating the positive impact Nuclear Graduates can have on the big challenges facing our society
Nuclear Graduates gives you an opportunity to contribute to the development of the sector,
- You will have a dedicated industry sponsor.
- You will complete at least three secondments gaining an invaluable insight into the nuclear sector.
- You will be assigned a personal technical mentor.
- You will take the lead in your own development.
- You will work alongside community groups to develop an understanding of the role the nuclear sector plays within these communities.
- You will be joining a professionally accredited and award-winning scheme