Remarkably different to other graduate programmes, nucleargraduates offers you a unique opportunity to design your own development programme. A bespoke two year plan, devised with the help of your own personal, professional mentor will allow you to develop both your technical and behavioural capabilities.
This exceptional programme will allow you to develop skills few other graduates will have, with three different placements, one of which could be overseas, this is an excellent opportunity to fully understand this fascinating sector.
In addition to the world-class training and development on offer, nucleargraduates can also look forward to:
- Starting salary of £26,000 rising to £27,000 in your second year
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- 25 days of annual leave a year, plus Bank Holidays
- 6 days discretionary leave for study and relocation
- £5,500 individual travel budget
- £3,500 flexible individual training budget
- £9,900 core training & development budget
- Membership of up to 2 professional institutions
- Access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme service offering a 24/7 support line
- The support of a dedicated nucleargraduates programme team throughout the two years of your graduate programme. As Mental Health First Aiders the team are fully equipped to assist you through your nucleargraduates journey