Remarkably different to other graduate programmes, Nuclear Graduates offers you a unique opportunity to design your own development programme. A bespoke two-year plan, devised with the help of your own personal, professional mentor will allow you to develop both your technical and behavioural capabilities.
The Nuclear Graduates programme and its sponsors have developed an attractive package of support that reflects your, and your sponsors, ambitions for your development as a nuclear professional.
In addition to the world-class training and development on offer, Nuclear Graduates can also look forward to:
- Salary £30,000 per year
- £5,500 individual travel budget
- £3,500 flexible individual training budget
- £9,900 core training & development budget
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- 25 days of annual leave a year, plus Bank Holidays
- 6 days discretionary leave for study and relocation
- Membership of up to 2 professional institutions
- Access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme service offering a 24/7 support line
- The support of a dedicated Nuclear Graduates programme team throughout the two years of your graduate programme. As Mental Health First Aiders the team are fully equipped to assist you through your Nuclear Graduates journey
- Opportunity to participate in our Cycle2Work Scheme